Select from out brands, hover over to learn more:
Beancurd Parcel (Dou Bao)
Fresh soybean pastry wrapped into parcels. Marinate in your favourite sauce to create a simple healthy & tasty dish. Beancurd Parcel is 100% Pure Vegan. Contains no onion, garlic, shallot, chive and leek.
Non-GMO Soybean, water
Contains soybean. May contain traces of nuts, seeds and wheat.
Keep Frozen -18°c
Crispy Beancurd Parcel with Ginger Sauce
- 4pcs Sayur Beancurd Parcel (defrosted)
- 150g Fresh Shitake mushrooms
- 50mL Vessimix Vegetarian Mushroom Oyster Sauce
- 50mL light soy sauce
- 10g Ginger (thin sliced)
- 15mL Sesame oil
- 30mL Cooking oil
- Heat oil in pan. Pan fry Beancurd Parcel in oil for 30sec both sides or until crisp. Place on serving plate.
- Blanch brocollini and place on the sides of Beancurd Parcel.
- Heat oil in pan. Sizzle ginger in oil to release fragrance. Add fresh shitake mushrooms, light soy sauce, Lamyong Vegetarian Mushroom Oyster Sauce and sesame oil. Cook for 1min.
- Pour sauce over fried Beancurd Parcel. Serve warm with rice.